Providing Client-Focused Advocacy Since 1995
At the Law Offices of David E. Oles, our
Alpharetta divorce attorney believes that children have the right to be under the parentage of both
parents, whenever possible. We strive to the best of our ability to secure
a child custody arrangement that is fair for every member of the family,
but still upholds your family's unique dynamic. Despite a drastic
legal change, we want you, your former spouse, and your children to feel
confident as you move forward in this new chapter of your lives. Attorney
David Edward Oles, has the experience and dedication necessary to truly
make a difference in your child custody case.
As a father of three, he is passionate about protecting the parental rights of his clients.
We understand the delicate nature of family law issues - especially matters
that focus on your children's rights and issues that could impact
your relationship with your children
Protect your family by working with the Law Offices of David E. Oles.
Contact our offices to
request your free case evaluation.
Fair Child Custody Agreements to Help Protect Your Family & Future
You and your child's other parent have an equal right - in most cases
- to custody of your child. You also have an equal right to pursue sole custody.
The court will prioritize the best interests of the child in arriving at a decision that can ensure the child is protected during
such a difficult transition period. For advice regarding your specific
situation, contact our knowledgeable child custody lawyer as soon as possible.
We understand how important your child's future is to you, which is
why we are dedicated to pursuing the resolution that you need at this time.
In determining child custody, here are some of the things that the court
- Whether the situation will ensure continuity in the child's life
- The physical and emotional health and stability of each parent
- How each parent is employed and the time schedule of their occupations
- Any special needs of the child, including those involving his / her health
- The parenting histories of each parent
- The ability of each parent to provide a loving, supportive, and stable
home life for the child
- How involved each parent is in the daily activities of the child
- The willingness of each parent to involve the other in the child's
upbringing and to foster a healthy relationship
Call Us (770) 648-0744 for a FREE Case Evaluation
If you are experiencing
parental alienation or being forbidden access to your child without cause, contact Attorney
Oles for the aggressive advocacy you need.
We're ready to fight for you. Schedule a
free case evaluation today to discuss your individual case with a caring legal professional
who can guide you in the right direction and help you take steps to protect
Take action and protect your family today.
Call us at (770) 648-0744 to learn how we can help.
We'll review your case for free in an initial case evaluation.