Complex Divorce Litigation Cases
When you are going through a complicated divorce, it is essential to ensure the attorney working alongside you is highly experienced and well-versed in the field. At the Law Offices of David E Oles, LLC, our Alpharetta divorce lawyer has been handling family law matters for 20 years, during which he has taken on countless complex divorce cases.
Some divorces - uncontested divorces - are resolved in a fairly straightforward manner and do not need to be taken to court, because the two spouses are able to agree on the terms of marriage. When spouses are unable to agree on terms, however; courtroom visits must occur as contested matters are resolved. If your case must be handled through litigation so that a judge can deliberate your terms of a divorce, we are prepared to passionately represent you.
We can help you resolve a number of complex family law matters during divorce including:
- Equitable division of closely held and family businesses
- Dividing the value of stock options, restricted stock and other methods of deferred compensation
- Dealing with trusts and other legal fictions
- Effects of existing lawsuits (e.g. personal injury)
- Military retirement benefits
- Dealing with adult wards and guardianships
- Royalties and other intellectual property right
- Child custody disputes
- Child support
- Spousal support/alimony
- Business valuation
Why Work With Our Firm?
In most situations, the reason for a contested divorce involves either a disagreement over property division - such as in a high net worth divorce - or inability to agree on child custody terms. We understand how trying it can be to go through a complex divorce, and are prepared to protect your future at this time.
If you are thinking about hiring our firm, consider the following:
- Attorney David Edward Oles, Sr. has been practicing law since 1995
- Our firm has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- David E. Oles has an "Excellent" rating on Avvo
- We have earned a reputation for successful advocacy throughout the state of Georgia and beyond
Call today for your case evaluation!
Our goal is to protect the rights and interests of our clients in even the most difficult situations. If you do not foresee coming to a compromise with your spouse regarding your settlement agreement, hire an attorney to advise you and proactively assert your interests. We may be able to help you avoid litigation by pursuing out-of-court negotiation or an alternative method of dispute resolution such as mediation.