Put a Lawyer on your side who can handle the most complex modifications matters

Family Court Order Modifications

Alpharetta Modification Attorney

Are you discontent with the orders in place through the court for matters regarding the custody and support of your children? It is common for circumstances to change and in turn the needs in the orders change as well. At Oles Law Group, we understand the need for modifications as life moves forward. With plenty of experience in the field, our Alpharetta modification attorney is prepared to help you pursue the orders that you need.

The top 5 characteristics of our firm that set us apart from the rest are:

  1. Morality: We are a BBB Accredited Business that performs ethical and moral legal practices
  2. Customer Service: Attorney David Oles has a 8.7 'Excellent' Avvo Rating
  3. Experience: Attorney Oles has been practicing divorce and family law for 20 years
  4. Dedication: We can take on any modification case, regardless of its complexity
  5. Convenience: We offer a case evaluation for you to get started today

Let us help you with your modification needs, call (770) 648-0744 today.

Eligibility Requirements for a Family Law Modification in Georgia

Child custody and child support orders are not generally altered unless one parent asks and has a need for it to happen. For example, if you have lost your job and you need your child support obligation to be reduced, there is a great chance that the court will allow a modification. This type of emergency situation can be an exception to the two-year waiting period of pursuing a modification.

Some of the requirements that the court will need to see in a modification case are:

  • The suffering of a hardship
  • A substantial change in the income of a parent
  • A change in the needs of the child

These types of cases can be brought about before the two year period is completed. In order for a case to be an exception, a parent must have either suffered an involuntary loss of income or must have suffered from the noncustodial parent failing to abide by the visitation orders. After the two-year period has passed, a parent can ask for a modification of the visitation schedule without needing to show any change in circumstances. Custody orders, on the other hand, will still require a significant change in circumstances to modify. If you have specific questions about your need for a modification, do not hesitate to call our Alpharetta family law attorney. We can set up a case evaluation.

Oles Law Group is Here to Help

Whether you are past the two-year period and looking for a change to your custody or support order or if you have suffered from an unexpected circumstance that put you in need of a modification, we can help. We have been helping individuals pursue modifications since 1995 and have seen it all. Let us walk you through this process and help you accomplish the changes that you need.

Contact us today to set up your case evaluation with a divorce lawyer in Alpharetta.

What Are The Benefits of Hiring Our Firm?

Learn Why We Are The Client-Trusted Choice
  1. Nearly 25 Years of Experience
  2. Top-Tier Lawyers Without The Big-Firm Rates
  3. Respected by Judges & Peers
  4. Aggressive Yet Empathetic Representation
  5. BBB Accredited Business With An A+ Rating
  6. We Are Conveniently Local & Serve in North Fulton and South Forsyth Counties
  7. Experienced in Both Trial and Appeals Courts
  8. Tailored Approach to Each Case – No “One Size Fits All”
  9. Meticulous Case Planning to Set Up for Success
  10. Regular Communication with Clients
Contact Us Today
  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please select an option.
  • Please enter a message.